Required qualifications and experience for the position:
· Masters University Degree in Business Administration / Public Administration, Human Resource Management;
· A minimum of 8 years relevant technical working experience, and at least 5 years of experience managing and leading a Human Resources Management Team;
· Experience in developing and implementing HR policies, guidelines and instructions
· Experience in adopting gender mainstreaming through HR practices and activities
· Experience working with State Organization and in a related environment;
· Familiarity with government and foreign aid project operations;
· Experience or knowledge of staff management, policies, rules and regulation of project financed by the World Bank will be advantage;
· Fluency in English and Lao (writing, editing, reporting and speaking).
· Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Email and Internet);
· Ability to lead and guide other staff.
· Displaying good team spirit and openness and flexibility to learn new skills and techniques.
· Ability to work independently, within the framework of the project’s requirements.
· Well-developed organization and task prioritization skills.
· Good practical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
· Honest and able to maintain confidentiality
· Sensitivity towards gender and ethnic issues.
· Willingness to regularly work in rural areas.
Women and small ethnic group members are encouraged to apply.
Detailed job descriptions on PRF website http://www.prflaos.org or at PRF Office
All interested applicants should submit (1) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the required qualifications and experience of the position mentioned above, (2) a detailed CV with one (3x4) photo and (3) supporting documents (certificate of the most recent employment, certificates of qualification/graduation, transcript of graduation, a list of at least three referees from most recent work places, etc) to the HR Officer,Poverty Reduction Fund, Prime Minister’s Office 501 building, Sisavathtai Village, Chanthabouly District, P.O Box 4625 Vientiane, Tel: 021 261479-80, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. Please note that all submitted documents will not be returned. PRF provides competitive salary and benefits.
Deadline for applications: September 06, 2017
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for negotiation