1. Data Analysis& Evaluation Officer (Vientiane office)
Required qualifications and experience:
· A university degree in Computer Engineering and Systems, Statistics or Economics.
· At least 3 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, data analysis and report writing.
· Strong analytical and reporting skills
· Fluency in written and spoken English and Lao is essential.
· Comprehensive computer skills: in particular MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Database software
· Working knowledge of project planning and implementation
· Familiarity with government and international project operations disciplines is an asset
· Excellent Communication and social skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Willingness to regularly work in rural areas
· Women and small ethnic group members are encouraged to apply.
Please see the detailed job descriptions on attached file or it can be obtained at PRF Office).
All interested applicants should submit (1) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the required qualifications and experience of the position mentioned above, (2) a detailed CV with one (3x4) photo and (3) supporting documents (certificate of the most recent employment, certificates of qualification/graduation, transcript of graduation, a list of at least three referees from most recent work places, etc) to the HR Officer,Poverty Reduction Fund, Prime Minister’s Office 501 building, Sisavathtai Village, Chanthabouly District, P.O Box 4625 Vientiane, Tel: 021 261479-80, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. Please note that all submitted documents will not be returned. PRF provides competitive salary and benefits.
Deadline for applications: January 06, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for negotiation