The Poverty Reduction Fund (PRF), with support from World Bank and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, was established in May 2002 under the guidance of the Government of Lao PDR and is currently in its third phase (2016-2020). The PRF project’s main role is to help the local Government and the communities in the poorest, most remote districts of the country to work together and to improve the lives of hundreds of thousands of poor people in isolated and poor rural villages. The project is now seeking for an Website Update Consultant to assist PRF to assess the specific needs and required functionality of the project web site as a reference, display and communication tool for the project and to revise the current PRF website architecture and update the contents of the current PRF website based on PRF III latest information available and build the PRF staff capacity at central level on website maintenance and content update (reports, Village Development Plan, articles, etc.).
The detailed job description can be obtained at PRF website: http://www.prflaos.org or at PRF office.
Required qualifications and experiences:
- Extensive experience developing, managing and troubleshooting websites, especially those with interactive features, Master’s Degree or equivalent on IT and website design programs will be;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in website design program;
- Excellent knowledge of relevant website design programs, database system design, and graphic design;
- Experience in training on website maintenance and content update;
- Ability to grasp ideas quickly, think creatively, take initiative and develop innovative ways to express information;
- Extensive experience in layout and design / presentation of information;
- Knowledge of development issues is an asset;
- Fluent in Lao and English language.
PRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages the applications of women, ethnic minorities.
All interested applicants should submit (1) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (2) a detailed CV with one (3x4) photo and (3) supporting documents (certificate of the most recent employment, certificates of qualification/graduation, a list of at least three referees, etc) to the HR Unit,Poverty Reduction Fund, Prime Minister’s Office 501 building, Sisavathtai Village, Chanthabouly District, P.O Box 4625 Vientiane, Tel: 021 261479 - 80, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that all submitted documents will not be returned.
Deadline for applications: 24 January 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted